Popular Posts

Friday, March 18, 2011

My makeup collection and organization

Posted by msDivinemakeup at 11:01 PM
I really enjoy collecting and organizing my makeup. Everything is set up in a way that is easy for me to see and use. I used to have a little vanity but it became to small for me so I had my dad build me kind of like a vanity but with a mini closet and a bookshelf underneath it, so I wouldn't be waisting that space. So here it is, leave me your comments and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.


The mirror and lights are from home depot.




In this little basket I have mostly hair necessities.

At the very top I have some makeup books, head bands, and two boxes filled with makeup samples.
In the third section, I have different skincare lotions and in the 3 drawers I keep hair accessories like hair clips, bobbi pins, and elastic bands.
In the middle section, I keep my bigger palettes, fix+, eye brushes, and a notepad.
In the bottom section, I have perfumes, mascaras and eyeliner on a lipstick holder, and kabuki brushes.

These are all my blushes, bronzers, and highlighters stored on a desk tray.

This is the an acrylic drawer from the container store and I keep all my foundations, face powders, concealers, primers, and color correctors.

This is the first of my plastic drawers and I keep all of my eye bases, eye primers, gel liners, eye liners, and nyx jumbo pencils there.

This is the second plastic drawer, I keep my single eyeshadow and micas there.

In this drawer I keep small palettes.

This are my lipsticks and lipglosses.


And on the last drawer I keep all my makeup necessities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

msDivinemakeup's Beauty Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei