Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Makeup haul

Posted by msDivinemakeup at 3:15 PM
I did some shopping yesterday and I picked up some products that I am really excited about. The first item, I had been wanting for a while now and its the victoria secret lip scrum and balm. I usually get dried lips easily, so I am hoping that this product works for me to have smooth lips. Also, I picked up a camouflage concealer palette. The colors seem really pigmented and creamy. I am so excited about this because for a while now I have been eying the Make Up For Ever concealer palette. Lastly, at VS I also got a mineral shadow in the color bubbly. I think this is going to make the perfect highlight for many different looks. The last item from my haul is the too faced shadow insurance glitter glue. I love all types of glitter so I think that if this product does what it claims to do, it will be a definitely must have in my collection. :)

Hope you enjoyed the haul and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

msDivinemakeup's Beauty Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei